|Nick Radtke, Water Technician ||Peter Huisman, Water Technician |
| || |
Our Water Technicians travel the state answering requests for Training and Technical Assistance for public water systems, in the state of Colorado that are community rated with populations of 10,000 or less.
Typical tasks that the Water Technician is asked to perform are:
- Developing a system of maintenance.
- Helping take required tests and teach operators the correct
- Assisting with specific maintenance problems.
- Testing of meters in the field.
- Giving advice on rate structures and forming new districts.
- Training on record keeping.
- Any other service to help the water system succeed.
If you would like to request help online, fill out the information below and a brief message about your request.