CRWA Energy Efficiency Program
Colorado Rural Water Association provides
FREE Energy Efficiency Assessments.
The final report outlines energy saving
improvements that will save your utility money!
Joe Kleffner, Energy Efficiency Technician
for Information Page
Energy Efficiency Assessment Program (EEAP)
It Saves YOU Energy and Money!
What is the Energy Efficiency Assessment (EEAP)?
• Review pumping operations with staff and discuss alternatives to save energy.
(Ensures all approaches to conserve water and energy are in place.)
• Review electric bills to ensure best rates are being utilized by the System.
• Assist utilities to ensure premium efficiency equipment is in place in order to conserve energy and reduce power costs.
• Evaluate buildings to ensure energy efficient doors, windows, and insulation is in place to conserve energy.
• Provide a cost benefit analysis to determine pay back or Break Even Point (BEP) to support budgeting of Energy Saving equipment.
• Prioritize Improvements to ensure quick pay back improvements are done first.
• Review alternative power options such as solar power.
• Provide sources for funding the recommended improvements.
CRWA and NRWA have secured a grant to offer a FREE ENERGY ASSESSMENT
Complete the information below and you will be contacted to schedule an appointment.